Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tool # 6

I really like Wall Wisher and I think that I will use that to have the students comment on articles, collaborate on topic, etc.  I was thinking initailly that I would use this as collaboration at home, and then I remembered that I will have access to technology in my class room so we could use the collaboration as a station as well.  I really like the feature that allows the creator of the wall to view all posts before they are public.  There are so many applications for this program that I am excited about using it!

I will also be using a blog and google docs.  Last year I used my campus web page, but is was so tedious to keep updated.  With a blog I can update it quickly, upload videos, post links...wait that's what I'm doing with my 11 tools ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment